22 September 2022

CLARINS HYDRA-ESSENTIAL MOISTURE REPLENISHING LIP BALM {REVIEW}

I have been using the 
CLARINS MOISTURE REPLENISHING LIP BALM
whilst I have been traveling during September and as I'm sure many of
you will agree, travel always takes its toll on our lips, so I was curious 
to see how this one from Clarins would fare.








Clarins products very rarely fail on the performance front and 
I was really hoping that this would deliver on all of its claims.

It's a replenishing lip care for dry and damaged lips.
Enriched with comforting blue lotus wax, this balm's rich melt-in texture
promises to protect, hydrates and nourish lips, restoring their natural
 rosy glow and plumped appearance.

Day: apply to the lips as needed, either on its own or before lipstick.
Night: apply a thick layer to the lips for intensive repair.
It's another winner from CLARINS and it certainly didn't disappoint.
This creamy gel delivers immediate long lasting comfort to 
dry chapped lips. 
Its rich melting texture does protect, moisturise and nourish
 very well. If your lips are super dry then a thick layer
overnight works wonders to replenish and rebalance.

The soft pink tint in the gel does offers a slight rosy glow to the lips,
which is more flattering than the clear gels,
however I'm not 100% sold on the plumping effect.
I'm not usually a fan of a slanted tip applicator on lip balms, yet
this seemed to perform better than others that I've tried.
it works well over any lipstick shade, but particularly well over
the drier matte finishes.
It was easy and quick to use and was the perfect shape and size
 for my bag making it a good travel companion and I would
 highly recommend.


CLARINS 
HYDRA-ESSENTIAL 
MOISTURE REPLENISHING LIP BALM 
15ml

R
295


$
26


£
21

Clarins is available countrywide and



    No comments:

    Post a Comment