28 September 2022

FRESH SOY CLEANSER {REVIEW}

FRESH isn't a brand that I know very much about because
it's not available in South Africa.
This FRESH SOY CLEANSER was behind one of the doors in
my John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar 2021.
I had to do some research about the brand and here's a brief
overview...

In 1991, Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg were Russian immigrants
 living in Boston, and they saw the need for beauty that was both
 effective and indulgent.
What began as a small collection in a neighbourhood shop has evolved
 into a full lifestyle line of skincare, lip care, bodycare, and fragrance 
sold all over the world. 
The sensoriality of their products, their textures and scents sets them apart. 
But they’re also scientifically proven to work extremely well. 
It’s this combination of high efficacy and amazing sensations that 
they’re known for.
Lev says fresh creates products people don’t know they need—and then
 can’t live without. 
The founders still work with the brand every day to fulfil their original 
dream of making beauty that performs and transforms.


This best-selling universal face wash is proven to maintain skin’s pH
 while also cleansing, softening, and hydrating all skin types & tones.
Featuring upcycled soy proteins, the makeup-removing, 
non-stripping formula deeply cleanses pores while maintaining skin's pH
 and increasing hydration—even after you rinse.
Formulated for all ages, genders, skin types, and tones. 


Being the first product from Fresh that I have tried it would not
have been my first choice, as I have read several good reviews
on their lip products and a Deep Hydration Toner that has 
rose petals floating in.
Any way it was part of the advent calendar and I've used it
and for me it was just a "nice" cleanser and performed its function and
 there isn't much more I can say about it other than it's not one I 
would purchase or particularly recommend.
Has it put me off the brand NO and as the floating rose petal toner still
appeals to me...


FRESH 
SOY FACE CLEANSER
50/150ml


R
N/A


£
13/31


$
15/38


No comments:

Post a Comment