20 September 2022

L'OCCITANE SHEA BUTTER COMFORTING BUBBLE BATH {REVIEW}

It's no secret around here that a luxuriating bubble bath is my
absolute pleasure and my all time favourite bubbles are the
L'OCCITANE LAVENDER FOAM BATH
If you would like to read my review from 2016 then click Here

L'Occitane 
have a wonderful array of foaming bath soaks, in a variety
 of fragrances for the perfect bubble bath and I recently spotted the new
SHEA BUTTER COMFORTING BUBBLE BATH
and I had to have it, after Lavender I'm partial to the fragrance and
 benefits of Shea.

Enriched with Shea (5%), known for its nourishing properties, 
this bubble bath helps to soften the skin and prevent feelings of dryness. 
Its luscious , creamy texture transforms into a rich, generous foam on
 contact with water, for a moment of comfort and well-being.

Ideal for all skin types, especially sensitive skins.

This white liquid has the comforting signature Shea fragrance that I adore.
It turns your bath into a luxurious, moisturising haven of bubbles, 
but has it stolen my "bubble bath heart"?
No, it hasn't and the Lavender Foam bath is still my 
ultimate bath product and it would really take something exceptional 
to steal my heart away from the iconic lavender foam bath.




L'OCCITANE 
SHEA BUTTER 
COMFORTING BUBBLE BATH
500mls


R
495


£
28


$
39




No comments:

Post a Comment