7 September 2022

RECENT EMPTIES {SEPTEMBER 2022}

My last Recent Empties post was a little over a month ago and here 
is another, as several of the products that I have been using have all
come to an end at the same time.
As you can see from the photo below I have gone through another
regular that often appears on my Recent Empties post 
and the other 3 products are all making their 1st time appearance.



L-R

1.
ELGYDIUM
PLAQUE & GUMS
TOOTHPASTE

This toothpaste was a real throwback for me, as I used to work for
ELGYDIUM way back in the day and it was a great toothpaste
back then and it still is today.
Whilst this French toothpaste brand doesn't fall into the 
"budget" category at R64.99 a pop, it does help to look for 
 the 3 for 2 promotions.
I was kindly gifted this along with another variant.
With chlorhexidine and calcium carbonate, ELGYDIUM Anti-plaque 
toothpaste effectively prevents the build-up of dental plaque every day. 
It also helps protect against tartar and gum irritation.
Not the easiest of products to review but I have been enjoying both 
and I am looking to try their Whitening variant next.


2.
URIAGE
WATERPROOF
EYE MAKE-UP REMOVER

Some months ago I was needing an eye make-up remover and I 
opted for the URIAGE Waterproof Eye Make-Up Remover, not that I 
wear very much waterproof eye make-up, but it's a bi-phase formula,
which I generally enjoy.
This product can also be used to remove lipstick and cleanse the lips.
Whilst it does remove eye make-up and mascara
quickly and super easily it does leave behind a film of grease, which I
personally didn't enjoy, however this
was quickly remedied with a wipe over of a micellar water pad,
a step by the way that's never needed with any of my other bi-phase
eye make-up removers.
That being said, if you don't mind the extra step, this is excellent
remover and I'm sure it would make easy work of all types of waterproof
eye make-up, especially mascaras and stubborn lipstick.
I would re-purchase, but not at the moment as they are more 
removing products that I must first.
To read my


3.
CHANEL
LES BEIGES
WATER FRESH TINT

This is another one of those products that was making me more sad
with every use, not because it's a bad product, but rather because
it's nearing the end.
It's like no other product that I have ever tried and whilst it offers zero
 coverage it does reveal a radiant, healthy, glowing and hydrated complexion 
and I absolutely love everything about this product, 
with just one exception...THE PRICE!
I have maybe a couple more applications before it's completely finished.
This was a splurge and one that I have loved and I'm sure I will
re-purchase at some point.
To read my


4
AVÈNE
Eau Thermale

I have mentioned it several times in previous empties posts.
This thermal spring water spray from Avène has been part of my beauty
 life for many years and it's still the best water spray to calm and soothe 
the skin or to just refresh the skin during the hot days, hence why I
go through so many.
If you haven't tried this product yet I highly suggest you add it to
your beauty regime.
To read my original review 



No comments:

Post a Comment