4 September 2022

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {JULY/AUGUST 2022}

 I have a skin care heavy favourites post for July & August and it
goes without saying that I would highly recommend each and
every one.





L-R


1.

AUGUSTINUS BADER
THE RICH CREAM

All to often "super hyped up" skin care products and this was one, 
can be somewhat of a let down, but I'm pleased to report back that
this was not.
This is a Luxury brand with a price to match and
I'm so missing this day/night cream and I would love to bring it
back into my skincare regime along with their Eye Cream.
It's a range for me to save up for along with an air ticket, as its not
available in South Africa...



2.

SKOON 
RUBY MARINE
OVERNIGHT HYDRATING 
MASK


This was a weird one for me, as initially I wasn't a fan but after
one application my skin was.
It's like no other mask that I have ever felt or applied, 
it is different and not the "norm" in masking terms.
This thick pink buttery mask had a divine vanilla fragrance and
 sat on the skin and created a protective barrier rather than 
being absorbed into my skin, so therefore it felt quite greasy, which I 
didn't really mind, as it was an overnight product.
The next morning my skin certainly felt softer and this mask
has found a place in my "Masking" wardrobe of products.



3.

STRIVECTIN
ANTI-WRINKLE
INTENSIVE EYE CONCENTRATE+

I've loved using Strivectin's Cult Favourite #1 wrinkle-smoothing eye cream.
It's fast-absorbing, lightweight, and layerable plus fragrance-free.
It provided me with enough moisturisation and hydration and I loved
 the needle point nozzle that really allows for complete control 
 of the amount you dispense, making this eye cream very cost effective, 
I haven't even finished my 30ml tube yet.



4.

DERMALOGICA
BIOLUMIN-C
VITAMIN C SERUM

I have only just posted my review on this product
a couple of days ago.
This is a High-performance serum that enhances the skin’s 
natural defence system to brighten, firm and help dramatically reduce
 the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
I noticed fairly quickly how much more radiant my skin was and 
with time the texture of my skin appeared smoother.
I have thoroughly enjoyed using this Vitamin C Serum and would highly 
recommend checking it out if you looking to introduce one into your
daily routine, it's well worth the splurge...




5.

BY TERRY
CRAYON KÔHL
TERRYBLY EYELINER

OH MY...BYTERRY certainly know how to make 
eye crayons/pencils/liners etc.
This eye pencil/eyeliner has an incredibly soft ultra-creamy texture, 
with a precision tip and glides on effortlessly with precision
 and ease.
If you've never been overly confident with eye pencil application
then I highly recommend this pencil, as it couldn't be any easier to apply.
It's a perfect softness and smudginess for the oldies to use, whilst it
doesn't pull our already stretched skin on our eyelids.
Again BY TERRY delivers another fantastic product and it's by far
the best eyeliner pencil that I've ever used
and that's saying something.


Let me know in the comments below if any of the above
 are your personal favourites.



No comments:

Post a Comment