18 September 2022

CLARINS MOISTURE-RICH BODY LOTION {REVIEW}

I was first introduced to the original Clarins Body Lotion back
during my beauty therapy training days in the late 1970's.
I had a Saturday job in a Clarins salon and one of
my job functions was to sanitise the sunbed and prep the cubicle
for the next client. 
Those fortunate clients had a Clarins Body Lotion (Corps Soyeux)
that they could use post treatment and that delightful, fresh fragrance
has stayed with me forever and I remember the texture of the cream coloured
 lotion being so velvety and rich.

So as you can already gather I was longing for this 2022 formulation to bare
some similarities to the original despite many years of reformulations and 
re- packaging.

CLARINS 
Moisture-Rich Body Lotion


Thanks to its concentration of shea butter, the Moisture Rich Body Lotion
has been formulated to nourish and hydrate all skin types, even the driest.
 Its naturally-sourced extracts of organic raspberry water, tamarind pulp acids
 and organic oat sugars soften and smooth the skin.
First off this rich cream has a new aroma and formulation, just as 
I expected, so there were no similarities whatsoever.
(Can I be blamed, I was just looking for the nostalgia)
 
It does however have a lovely melting texture that pretty instantly
 penetrates the skin, meaning you can get dressed immediately 
after applying.

It's nourishing and strengthens the skins barrier and leaves your skin
feeling well moisturised, comfortable and soft.
I cannot say much more about this rather pricy product other than,
as you would expect from Clarins and as the name suggests,
it is a lovely Moisture-Rich Body Lotion.


CLARINS
MOISTURE-RICH
BODY LOTION
200ml

R
585


$
49


£
35




No comments:

Post a Comment