15 September 2022

URBAN DECAY BROW ENDOWED #TBT REVIEW

Re-posting this makes me a little sad as URBAN DECAY is no longer
available in South Africa and it truly is a brand that I have so enjoyed.
In its short time in South Africa and despite receiving several PR products
they were responsible for me parting me with my money on so many occasions.
I recently opened a new BROW ENDOW and my original review dates
back to September 2019.
Fortunately I did buy several back-ups before they finally closed their doors,
  unfortunately they're all coming to an end.

~~~~~~

Up until a couple of years ago you wouldn't have found a brow product
 in my make-up bag, but today, I have to admit, you will find several 
and they would all be from one of my fave brands benefit ,
as I just think they have such a good handle on all things 'Brows".

Earlier in the year Urban Decay launched a new collection of brow products
 named
Urban Decay Street Style Brow Collection
 and finally its been launched here in South Africa.

The timing was perfect as I was needing a new brow pencil and I was
 introduced to Urban Decay Brow Endowed
Brow Endowed forms part of a new 4 brow product line up, 
which includes:

Double Down Brow 
(Brow Putty)

Brow Blade 
(Ink Stain + Waterproof Pencil)

Brow Finish
(Waterproof Brow Gel)

Brow Endowed
(Brow Primer + Colour)
Brow Endowed is a double-ended tool that volumizes and sets brows
 in two easy steps:
 A primer fluffs and holds, while a tinted cream fills and shapes. 
Perfect for less-than-full brows, like mine 
(and with age mine seem to be getting thinner) 
or brows that are in need of a little fluffing, as this double-ended tool 
lets you tame, tint, and tease all in one.
The excellent long-lasting formula resists sweat and smudging for up
 to 24 hours.
It's surprisingly easy to use an I was amazed at how fluffier, fuller, 
tinted brows miraculously appeared.

Step 1.
Comb the soft-hold primer through the brows to add volume.
(The fine micro spoolies on both ends make it so easy to precisely coat the 
product onto the hairs and the primer does make the brow hairs feel 
slightly stiff similar to a hairspray effect)

Step 2.
Then gently brush on the tinted brow cream to intensify the colour
(Some advice: if you make a splodge or the intensity is a little too much,
 then remove sooner rather than later, as the tint does dry quickly)
               
With 7 shades to choose from and I went for Taupe Trap, 
a universally flattering taupe,
that has turned out to be my perfect shade.


The Urban Decay consultant applied to my brows and I wore for the 
rest of the day to see whether I liked the effect or not.
I went back into the store the next day to buy, as that's how much I 
enjoyed this brow product.
I haven't had full looking brows for many years and this two step 
product just enhanced
the brows that I have to make them look, in my opinion, pretty good,
 so much so, I've had compliments about my brows on a couple of occasions, something which I've never had before. 

If this product had not been demonstrated and used on me I would
 never have bought it, so it just goes to show that sometimes the product
 has to prove itself to you in order for you to buy.
If you're looking to up your brow game then do the same and have the
 product applied and explained and let the product do the selling...


Urban Decay
 Brow Endowed


R
395
N/A IN SA


£
18
20


$
28





No comments:

Post a Comment