28 February 2023

CLINIQUE NEW MOISTURE SURGE 100H AUTO REPLENISHING HYDRATOR {REVIEW}

It would be fair to say that I'm not a fan of Clinique products and apart
from a couple of reviews over the last 12/13 years you won't find much
 else about Clinique on my blog.

Despite the brand being huge around the world, I honestly think
I was scarred back in the early 80's with their Clarifying lotion, 
(in those days you only had the one strength)
as it was like paint stripper and laden with drying alcohol and
anyone reading this from those times will know exactly what I mean. 
It may sound harsh but that's what the Clarifying Lotion
was HARSH.

Lets move on and over 40 years later I'm about to review their
 New Moisture Surge 100H Replenishing Hydrator
This was part of a Beauty Advent Calendar and I have waited to
put the generous 15ml pot to the test.
I personally love a gel moisturiser in the hot humid months of
summer and February seemed a perfect month. 



An upgrade to their refreshing fan-favourite, this oil-free gel-cream moisturiser
 with exclusive aloe bio-ferment and hyaluronic acid penetrates 
deep into skin’s surface for hydration that goes over 10 layers deep* 
and lasts for 100 hours,
 even after washing your face.

Lightweight oil-free formula provides hydration that goes 
over 10 layers deep.* Delivers a 174% immediate moisture boost
 and keeps skin hydrated for 100 hours. 
This advanced dual-action hydrator with Auto-Replenishing Technology 
helps skin create its own internal water source to continually
 rehydrate itself, then locks in moisture for an endlessly plump,
 healthy-looking glow.

Here are a the key ingredients

Aloe bio-ferment: 
Made of lactobacillus, activated aloe water, and responsibly-sourced and 
certified organic aloe extract powder, this exclusive nutrient-rich 
ingredient helps skin retain moisture.
 Helps plump skin for a smoother appearance.

Hyaluronic acid:
 This moisture-binding ingredient helps create a “moisture reservoir”
 for ideal hydration. 
Our formula is expertly blended with two different molecular weights
 of hyaluronic acid.

Activated aloe water: 
Pure water is infused with aloe barbadensis leaf extract, then supercharged
 to hold both positive and negative ionic charges which helps skin 
absorb moisture more easily.

Auto-Replenishing Technology: 
Using activated aloe water and caffeine, it helps trigger skin’s own
 rehydration system.

Use morning and night on clean skin and can be used by all
skin types.

It can be used as a 5-minute mask, cuticle treatment, 
frizz smoother, or dry spot fix 
for knees and elbows.

This product is also Alcohol, oil & fragrance free.

~~~~~~

Did I enjoy this product?
YES I did and I was super impressed at that...
I can now understand the love that fans have for this product.

I enjoyed the texture, it was refreshing, lightweight and more 
importantly it provided hydration, as for 100 hours I can't
comment but based on the above claims I don't doubt it.
It smoothed my skin to allow for a nice foundation application.
It's an easy to apply and useful multitasking product, 
however remember
I have been using during hot humid weather, so
I can't comment on its effectiveness during extreme cold,
but I'm sure this was make a good flight companion to
counteract the dehydrating atmosphere, so maybe I will
put it to the test on my next long haul flight.



CLINIQUE
MOISTURE SURGE 
100H AUTO REPLENISHING
HYDRATOR
15/30/50ml

R
205/380/625


$
16/28/44


£
13/25/40




 

No comments:

Post a Comment