9 February 2023

RECENT EMPTIES {FEB 2023}

My Recent Empties postings are comparable to that of a bus,
you wait so long for one to come along and then two 
come together.
Having only posted recently, at the end of January, here is
My Recent Empties upload for February.
Excuse the messy products but they have all been 
well used and loved.




L-R


L'ORÈAL
UNLIMITED MASCARA

This mascara has been a permanent fixture in my mascara  
 wardrobe since 2018 and its appeared on my empties post many times.

I have also included it on my Top 5 Mascaras list that I
updated back in April 2022 Click here
and I don't see it being knocked off that list for sometime
as it's everything I need from an everyday mascara.



ELEMIS
PRO-COLLAGEN MARINE CREAM


My huge 100ml jar of Marine Cream has sadly come to an end
and this is what has spurred me on to do another Empties post.
I adore this product and it's easy to see why it has such a
dedicated global following.
The gel/cream formulation is incredibly lightweight and
the texture of the product is quick absorbing, easy to apply
 and makes your morning skincare routine a breeze.
I highly recommend for both men and women who are looking
for an effective, fast absorbing, daily anti-ageing moisturiser that 
you apply and literally forget about...





AVENE
HYDRANCE
AQUA-GEL

Another empty from a brand that I adore and recommend
often is this multi tasking Hydrance Aqua Gel that can be used 
as a day cream, a sleeping mask and can also be used 
around the eye contour and I have already re-purchased.
I enjoy the versatility of this product and I generally reach for
 in the summer months.
So if you're looking for the convenience of one product that
 "does it all" 
or 
like me, you're just looking for a calming, soothing, hydrating
 product alternative in your 
skincare line-up, then you cannot go wrong with this offering
from my trusted Avène...







No comments:

Post a Comment