5 February 2023

MY TOP 11 SKINCARE PRODUCTS 2022 {PART 2}

 Having posted part 1 of my Top 11 Skincare Products of 2022
a couple of days ago here is part 2 and it consists of 5 products.
if you would like to catch up on part 1 Click here
I have 2 face masks, a primer, a night cream and an expensive
cream that has been on my radar for several years.



BY TERRY 
UV-BASE PRIMER SPF 50


Primers are not high on my beauty agenda and I have only reviewed a 
couple over my blogging time, so when I saw this full size inclusion in the
BY TERRY 2021 Beauty Advent calendar I was interested, 
but not hugely excited.
Did I really need this primer in my life?

This ingenious skin-shielding primer
will PRIME, PERFECT and PROTECT your skin.
The fresh, lightweight cream gel texture gives a non-greasy, dewy finish, 
providing the perfect canvas for all your make up application.
I'm still always surprised when I 
discover I adore a product that I had convinced myself
that either I won't like or don't need, how wrong I can be...


I have 2 face masks on this years list and one is a Super Luxe
French product whilst the other is a more affordable South African
home grown brand and both deserve their place on this list.

SISLEY 
BLACK ROSE 
CREAM MASK

This deliciously scented with rose, soft, creamy textured mask creates
 a moment of relaxation and pleasure that felt wonderful on my skin.
Key ingredients immediately get to work on signs of fatigue
 and leaves the skin looking youthful and energized.
 Immediately hydrated and plumped, my skin also felt smoother, incredibly
soft, less fatigued and more radiant.
Of all the products to try 1st from Sisley, this was the ONE and it certainly
 didn't disappoint in any way...


~~~~~

SKOON 
RUBY MARINE 
OVERNIGHT HYDRATING
 FACE MASK


The aim of this face mask is to ultimately give a moisture top up for 
all skin types and boost overnight hydration.
Its formulation promises to both soothe and hydrate your skin whilst
 you sleep. 
It protects against winter dry skin and improves skin barrier,
especially for dull, sensitive skins.

Like no other mask that I have ever felt or applied, it is different and not
the "norm" in masking terms.
This thick pink buttery mask had a divine vanilla fragrance and was easy
to apply.

I found this mask to sit on the skin and create a barrier rather than 
being absorbed into my skin, so therefore it felt quite greasy, which I 
didn't really mind, as it was an overnight product,
The next morning my skin certainly felt softer and this mask
has found a place in my "Masking" wardrobe of products.



~~~~~~

RAIN
RELAXING NIGHT CREAM

Is a natural relaxing night-time moisturiser, formulated with 
probiotics and botanicals known for skin conditioning.
This calming night cream has an ultra-rich and luxurious texture and it's
  the type of texture that's reminiscent of the night creams pre the
cream/gel era.
Despite having a rich texture, which is an absolute pleasure to apply
 to a dry/ very dry skin, it isn't heavy at all.
The skin feels comforted, nourished but more importantly non greasy.
My skin responded well to this night cream and it's one that I would
highly recommend for normal/dry or sensitive skins.



~~~~~~






AUGUSTINUS BADER
THE RICH CREAM

The original award-winning daily moisturizer is intensely luxurious, 
hydrating and nourishing. 
Supports cellular renewal to dramatically improve the complexion's appearance. 

The texture is luxuriously rich and creamy and it glides on beautifully, yet
initially I wasn't wowed by this product, which I was expecting considering
the price point, but patience is needed as with most skincare and as the first
month of use approached I began to notice my skin was definitely smoother,
plumper, softer and generally was looking great.
 I'm now able to fully understand the cult following/addiction, as
it's been like no other product that I've ever tried.


That completes my "Top" Product posts for 2022 and if you would like to
 see what other
products I loved and highly recommend then I'll
 list the links below.





No comments:

Post a Comment