12 February 2023

SUNDAY SAMPLE

It's been a while since I've posted a Sunday Sample post and as a
 reminder, its where I pick a sample, from the many that I have,
and I use it for the week and report back to you on my findings etc.
on the following Sunday.
The types of samples will always be of products that I can give you
 quick feedback on, so it's generally confined to fragrances, cleansers,
face masks and other quick use products and it will never be 
 a long term use treatment product i.e. serums, moisturisers
 or night creams etc.

Next Sunday I will report back on this RITUALS 
The Ritual Of Ayurveda
Nourishing Rich Body Oil

Of all the Rituals this is my favourite and I have many products in this
 range and they do the best Home Fragrance products.
This 30ml size that I received in my recent Advent Calendar should 
be a couple of applications and I cannot wait to try it out...
So pop back next week and in the meantime here are my 
previous reviews on some Rituals products.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment