14 February 2023

ESTHEDERM CELLULAR WATER MIST {REVIEW}

Having reviewed many, I would say that I'm a huge fan
of facial sprays but they come in all types of formulations
 from just a pure mineral water for soothing and calming,
through to radiance enhancing facial sprays
and or you can opt for one of the more treatment infused 
skin care face mists, there are so many on the market today
 and it really depends
on what you are requiring from a face mist.
Of course many may see these types of products as a
 "non essential", but "nice to have" additions to your regime.
 

ESTHEDERM 
CELLULAR WATER MIST

Unique and patented, Cellular Water is the main ingredient of all
Institut Esthederm formulas.
I have reviewed several of their products and if you would
like to catch up click here

They claim that this Cellular Water Mist is as powerful as a serum.
This moisturizing anti-oxidant revitalizes skin thanks to its formula, 
which is enriched with, every skins favourite, hyaluronic acid. 

When applied before other skin treatments, it transforms your daily 
beauty routine into an age-defying ritual. 
Immediately boosts the hydration capacity of subsequently applied
 skincare products. 

When applied daily the skin's antioxidant capacities are improved. 
It defends itself better against daily stresses 
(UV rays, pollution, tobacco, etc) 
which accelerate signs of ageing: wrinkles, dull complexion, irritation.

It is designed to support the skin’s natural function to leave it looking
and feeling its best.
The proprietary formula replicates the skin’s own natural hydration, 
helping to deliver instant energy for fast revitalisation on application.
Provides instant energy boost to skin.
Formulated with balanced mineral salts and trace elements.
Mimics skin’s natural moisture.

This fragrance free product is suitable for men and women;
 all skin types including sensitive skin.
Spray on the face and gently press to help it penetrate
 the skin. 
Apply before your day cream or serum , after make-up to fix it,
 or at any time of the day. 

This particular ESTHEDERM product has been on my radar for
sometime, however having several other similar products on the
go I've held off.
The spray nozzle isn't as fine as other similar sprays that I've tried,
but it didn't worry me.
There is a pleasant and slight moisturising film that's left behind
 on the skin.
I found my preferred method of application, is to spritz
several times during the day on those 
stay at home, no make-up kind of days
or as a pre curser to my
evening or daytime beauty routine,


Whilst I have enjoyed the inclusion of this product in my daily
skincare routine, once my large can has finished, I doubt
I will re-purchase.
If however you are a loyal fan of ESTHEDERM products then I would say
 this is an integral step in the brands prescribed routine.

 I honestly prefer my facial sprays to give an instant
result as in a soothing, calming, refreshing spray or a mist that 
imparts some glow and radiance.
Also considering the price I would prefer to direct that budget
into an actual "serum" product.
 


ESTHEDERM 
CELLULAR WATER MIST
100/200ml


R
345/565


$
24/42



£
18/-



Here I have linked some of my preferred facial sprays: 








No comments:

Post a Comment