22 February 2023

GLOSSIER LIP GLOSS {REVIEW}

Several years ago Glossier was quite the "in brand"
and before I review the product, let me just do a brief
overview of what Glossier is all about.

Glossier is a US brand founded by Emily Weiss.
Glossier make products designed with your real beauty routine in mind. 
You'll find skincare, makeup, body care, and fragrance.
Glossier, Inc. was founded in 2014 on the belief that beauty isn't built 
in a boardroom—it happens when you're a part of the process. 
She got her start through the blog Into The Gloss, a beauty website
 devoted to people 
sharing the products they love, and our source for inspiration
 and information.

To be honest Glossier wasn't a brand that was on my beauty radar,
however the Glossier Lip Gloss was included in one of the cosmetips
beauty edit boxes that I recently received from the UK.


Glossier say it's High shine without the stickiness
A comfortable, long-wearing lip gloss with a glassy finish.

Fuzzy doe-foot applicator scoops up just the right amount of gloss, 
giving you instant shine in one swipe.


Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil keep lips cushiony soft and moisturized
Comes in 3 shades that all give an equally high-shine, 
glass-like finish that lasts.
My shade was the clear and it also comes in a red and holographic.



Gloss-Lock Technology
 A mixture of emollients that bind to your lips,
 so the shine stays put.

Conditioning Jojoba oil
Helps the gloss smooth on and spread out evenly
no goopy feeling!

Vitamin E Acetate 
Leaves lips feeling moisturized and cushiony soft.


GLOSSIER is
 Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, 
phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, 
hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan,
 and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance.
 It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.



Despite being a huge lip balm/gloss fan I really didn't
have any high expectations from this one, but I was 
pleasantly surprised at how much I have enjoyed this product.
It works perfectly over lip colours and adds a flattering
glistening shimmer, yet it also works well on its own.
I liked the unique formula, the high shine and glassy finish 
regrettably my only issue 
and its contrary to what Glossier claim, I found it to be 
quite sticky on the lips.
Overall I did enjoy, would I buy again, probably not,
 however I can understand
why this product is one of their best sellers.




GLOSSIER
LIP GLOSS
4.2ml

R
N/A


$
15


£
12





No comments:

Post a Comment