29 September 2012

GUERLAIN FOLLOW UP

Just to follow up on a previous post:




La Petite Robe Noire by Guerlain was launched recently in South Africa,
 but unfortunately it wasn't my "cup of fragrance" I'm afraid. 
I was so intrigued by the name,the bottle and the ad and the fact that it had only previously been available in their Paris boutique, I was really expecting to fall in love with their latest creation.


 


In fairness Guerlain is a true fragrance house and has created over 300 fragrances in their long history, so they are really not appealing to the masses with any of their fragrances.

La Petite Robe Noire has olfactory notes of Black Cherry, Almond, Rose, Liquorice and Black Tea and is very unusual..to me that is, but I can imagine that if this is your type of fragrance, then you will absolutely fall head over heels "in love" with the "Little Black Dress"

It is available in Eau de Parfum sprays 30ml R640 to R1330 for the 100ml sizes
from selected Stuttafords and Woolworths country wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment