12 September 2012

DOMESTIC GODDESS SUCCESS !

As I have already explained in my previous post "Hazel's Mess in the Kitchen"
I am no Domestic Goddess, but then I thought about it long and hard (since that post actually) and I realised that I have had one "Domestic Goddess" success from Nigella Lawson's book of the same name, so really I shouldn't be so hard on myself!

I can sense your anticipation in wanting to know what the success was,
I am somewhat embarrassed to tell you, as it really is Easy Peasy! 
Many of you may have already tried this, but for those that haven't, then read carefully as this is my own, easier adaptation of that famous Goddess's recipe...

Slice the Haloumi into thick slices
Heat a dry fry pan...no oil
Place the slices into the hot pan and fry until golden brown on both sides
Serve with a good shop bought Sweet Chilli sauce as a starter or with a salad for a light lunch

Voila!
How easy is that?



Haloumi with Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce and it is delish...
so absolutely anyone can have at least one Domestic Goddess success...

No comments:

Post a Comment