9 September 2012

THE MOST FAMOUS "POUT"

Who has the most famous "pout" in the world? Well there is none more famous than Victoria Beckham's...


Pouting at the men's single's Wimbledon final 2012



This 38 year old British mother of four, ex-member of the Spice Girls and now world renowned fashion designer has the most photographed "pout" of any one....Oh! and did I mention she is married to the most famous man in the world..the hunky David Beckham!
Personally I wished she would just pose normally,smile and look like she is enjoying herself...As a  recent guest editor for US Glamour magazine (Sept issue) she revealed that fashion "stole her smile" as she feels that "she only stopped smiling when she got into fashion"....Okaaaay! that's a possible reason, but where was it before you got into fashion? 


But on a serious note she has been designing for her own label of clothing since 2008 and has quickly earned the respect from the "creme de la creme" of fashion Royalty. However, she did have a little help from all of her celebrity friends to launch her clothing lines, which now includes handbags and sunglasses.Her creations are always appearing on the red carpet and of she is more often than not seen wearing her own designs.....She is a fashion icon and her clothes are really quite simple yet stunning...as are the prices!








I absolutely love her style of clothes but luckily for me they would not suit my body shape... or my budget! If you would like to see more of her Autumn Winter 2012/13 range visit her website and drool!  http://www.victoriabeckham.com/

On a recent trip to the UK I visited Harvey Nicols and made a beeline for the handbag department and I could only stand in awe of her divine handbags and this one was my absolute favourites, a nude-peach leather tote bag and the leather was soooo.... soft and just a snip at 2019 pounds!




Well! I am off now to practise my "pout" & "pose".....do you think if I "perfect" it.. 
it will get me that handbag?

No comments:

Post a Comment