1 September 2012

TOO BUSY FOR ME!

A little retail therapy is always good, but not on a month end Saturday at one of the largest retail and entertainment centres in South Africa www.gatewayworld.co.za which also just happens to be my local centre for a retail fix!
So off I trot, with great intentions of buying a few little items of summer clothing to replace those threads that were banished out of my wardrobe a few weeks ago. I must admit I quite enjoy a good de clutter and my wardrobe really needed it.
All the retailers now have their summer ranges in store and the clothes and colours for this season look great....

After endless queueing at the changing rooms, dodging shopping trolleys,pushchairs and aimless wanderers I decided to give it all up as a bad idea!
It must be an age thing but it was all too busy for me!

What I did find as I wandered through @Homelivingspace www.home.co.za
were these "Blingy" diamante ceramic Tea and Coffee Containers@R99 each...its a pity they have the beverage names on as these would have looked great in a bedroom or a bathroom....but the kitchen wins..........


Another little find were these beautiful rose candles that were reduced to R45 how cheap is that?...they are too good to burn....


1 comment: