28 September 2012

NOT ONLY FOR PREGNANT LADIES!


During my rummage around the Mothercare section in Woolworths last week I came across several "Cheap n Cheerful" products that can be used by anyone and not just reserved for pregnant ladies....
The one product that attracted my attention was 
"It's Your Body Leg And Foot Cooling Spritz" 
and has been specially formulated with menthol, lemon and horse chestnut extracts to help reduce inflammation and to cool and revive tired and aching legs and feet.
Well! I am sure we have all needed this at some time or another, I know I have on many occasions, especially after those long days where we have been on our feet all day or trundling around the shops..imagine how refreshing this would feel if you kept it in the fridge 
and sprayed onto your legs and feet during those hot and sticky summer days...
 or just kept in your bag to "Spritz" whenever required.
The fragrance of the lemon and menthol come through and was actually very refreshing...



The product is Dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin.


It retails for R79.99 for 100ml and makes my list as a CnC (cheap n cheerful)

No comments:

Post a Comment