12 March 2019

MAKE-UP REMOVING CLEANSING OIL CAUDALIE {REVIEW}


I declared at the beginning of the month that March would be
dedicated to all things
 Caudalie
I am slowly working my way through, trying and reviewing the rather large stash of
Caudalie face and body care products that I recently bought.
The Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil wasn't a purchase, as it came as part of a free gift
with my other purchases and who doesn't love a freebie.
The Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil would not have been a product that I would have purchased simply because I'm not a huge fan of cleansing oils, or should I say I haven't been in the past.





Caudalie Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil works to dissolve all types of make-up, including waterproof, whilst removing impurities and cleansing the skin, which is pretty standard with most cleansing oils nowadays
so what makes this particular cleansing oil any different.

Straight off the bat...
I adore the smell of the natural Sweet Almond Oil, which immediately 
makes you like this product and its inclusion isn't just to make the 
product smell good Sweet Almond Oil is known to boost the radiance of the skin,especially tired and stressed skins.

A cocktail of 100% naturally derived plant oils nourish and soften the skin whilst quickly dissolving make up and I was impressed by how quickly and very efficiently this melting process happened.
 
This product is not only quick to use, but its super easy, as a couple of pumps
into the palms of your hands, massage onto a dry skin and emulsify with a small amount of water and rinse is all you need to do.
Upon contact with water the clear oil turns milky leaving no oily residue behind on the face whatsoever.
The skin is left feeling nourished and comforted
 and there's nothing more I can say other than 
  "It's an absolute pleasure to use".

The cleansing oil can be used over the face,eye lids and lips, as with all Caudalie products they contain non of those "nasties" like Parabens,Phenoxyethanols,Phthalates,Mineral Oils or animal derived ingredients.

They're also Preservative Free,Non Comodegenic, Dermatologically
and Opthalmology tested.

Caudalie have an extensive range of products and many can be combined and Caudalie recommend you try some 
Mixology 
I have the Foam Cleanser and I will give you feedback in an upcoming post
 as to how this combo works.





As you can tell this rather unassuming product has won me over and even though this cleansing oil may look like any other, I can assure you that
it has so much more to offer than the majority of cleansing products on the market...




Caudalie
Make-Up Cleansing Oil
150ml


R
? 
Skins Cosmetics is the official retailer in SA and there website has been down for months
I cannot give you a Rand price


£
18


$
28



14.80






No comments:

Post a Comment