3 March 2019

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {MARCH 2019}

This coming month I'm putting to the test several of the Caudalie products 
that I bought overseas at the end of last year.
I've had my eye on several items from this French Skincare brand for some time now
 and I'm finally getting to try them.
The facial products under review will be varied as I have a Cleansing Oil,Glycolic Peel,
an overnight Detox Oil and finally an Intense Moisture Rescue Cream, which I have
already put to good use.
I did go a little "Caudalie Crazy" and bought many more than what you see in the photo below and of course I will share with you in future posts my findings on each one.
You can say that March will be all about
 Caudalie






1.

Caudalie 
Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil

*NOW POSTED*



This product came as part of a free gift and wasn't
on my list of "wants" and I'm not generally a fan of cleansing oils, so I don't hold
out too much hope that I'm going to enjoy this product.
However that being said it could well be a surprise "Like" or possibly even a "Love".


2.

Caudalie
Glycolic Peel

*NOW POSTED*


If you have read my blog and followed me for sometime you will already
know how important a weekly peel or scrub is.
Many people skip the exfoliation stage from their skincare regime and its actually
one of the most important stages.
So being a champion of exfoliation I'm excited to try this 
Caudalie Glycolic Peel.



3.

Caudalie
Overnight Detox Oil


*NOW POSTED*


I've been on the look for a facial oil to replace the one I'm currently using, 
as its coming to the end and this Overnight Detox Oil appealed to me,
 but as always with moisturisers,night creams and serums my review will only be 
up on my blog in several months time once I've fully used this product.
Remember I fully review skincare over the length of time the product lasts,
so there are no quick once off use reviews on Beauty Shout Box.



4.

Caudalie
Intense Moisture Rescue Cream

*NOW POSTED*

To read my full review


Having just said, that I only write my reviews on skincare products once I've
completely used them up, this Intense Moisture Rescue Cream is an 
exception to that rule.
Due to the nature of the cream being, as the name suggests, an Intense
Moisture Rescue Cream it isn't a product that I would use everyday.
I purchased this in the UK in mid November as my skin was needing some extra help
and this product did come to its rescue.






No comments:

Post a Comment