25 March 2019

SUNDAY SAMPLE

I've been hearing so much about the recently launched 
FOREVER SKIN GLOW
24H Wear Perfection Skin-Caring Foundation
from Dior and after being suitably colour matched, I'm shade 3N, 
I'll be trying out this sample for the week.
 Considering the full sized product carries a hefty price tag of R880 I'm expecting 
Great things from this 3ml sample.
(Interestingly my review on the L'Oréal Infaillible Stay Fresh foundation will be up on my 
blog on Wednesday and that carries an affordable price tag of R230)

So feel free to pop back on Sunday to read my honest opinion, as to whether 
I would purchase this foundation or not.










2 comments:

  1. I have read great things about the new Dior Glow foundation, but the price tag IS hefty. I am excited to see your review of the L'Oreal foundation, because I am considering switching to a more glowy/dewy foundation for the Gauteng winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Yes Hanneri wait till you read both reviews and then decide...

    ReplyDelete