8 March 2019

FRIDAY FOLLOW-UP {MARCH 2019}

I thought it was time for another Friday Follow-up post as my last one was way 
back in July 2018.
This is a post that allows me to give you extra feedback long after I originally reviewed 
the product.
(You can read the original reviews by clicking on the Pink Links)

Today's feedback is about 4 products:
 2 were re-purchases and a re-purchase by "moi"
 is always a good sign and 
2 were purchases made due to experiencing the wonders of a product
from a sample size.


1.

Urban Decay was my favourite "Make-up" find of 2018 
as I discovered my perfect eyeshadow/blusher palette EVER in the form of the 
Limited Edition BackTalk palette,
YES sadly it was a Limited release and it's no longer available in South Africa
(However there maybe stocks in other markets around the world)

Its been in daily use for many months and has been a perfect travel companion,
so much so, I've purchased a backup and its sitting quietly in the background
waiting to be brought into action, as that's how much I love this pink beauty.

To read my full review




2.

This next purchase was the result of trying a sample in my popular series of 
Sunday Sample  posts, where I try out a sample for the week and then 
give you my feedback on the following Sunday.

The EVE LOM Cleanser sample was given to me following a purchase in SpaceNK
and not being a huge fan of cleansing balms, even I was shocked as to how this sample converted and convinced me buy the full size product and I still stand by my original
claim in that review...

I would actually go as far to say that its the "Best" Cleanser I've ever used and after
being in this business for over 35 years that's a BIG claim.


3.

There is no doubt in my mind that L'Oréal make some great mascaras and their Unlimited Mascara is one of them.
I reviewed it back in December 2018 and have since re-purchased on a trip overseas in January, 
so I have a back up as its not yet been released in South Africa.


4.

Yet another full size purchase that materialised from a Sunday Sample post.
The Christophe Robin Volumising Paste is like no other hair product that I have
ever tried and after managing to squeeze several applications from a generous
 deluxe sized pot, I was well and truly hooked...



Let me know in the comments below if any of these products are also your "Faves"
as I would love to know...








2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Candice, I know I'm just in love with it n I wear every shade, it's been my most perfect palette ever😂

      Delete