20 March 2019

CAUDALIE VINOSOURCE INTENSE MOISTURE RESCUE CREAM {REVIEW}


I declared that March would be Caudalie Month here on Beauty Shout box,
so here is another review...
The Intensive Moisture Rescue Cream 
was not on my "wish list" from Caudalie and its purchase came about by necessity, let's say.
After 2 weeks of my skin being exposed to the cold elements of the Northern Hemisphere's
winter, back in December, my skin was quite literally needing some rescuing.
After carefully considering my choice of products to take away with me, my day cream
choice was perhaps not ideal, hence the need for a richer more protective cream.
Towards the end of my trip the consultant in the Caudalie Boutique in Brugge Belgium very kindly gave me three generous sample sachets to try and try I did.
The key to the products function, is in its name, as the cream is intense and rich. 
It's formulated to nourish and rescue very dry skin, replenishing hydration levels and restoring comfort and using the contents of those samples night and day, did just that.


Now let's fast forward to a couple of weeks after my return from Europe and an unexpected trip was then planned for three weeks to the cold, wintry UK in January and I knew that I had to get my hands on the full size of this Caudalie Skin Saver.
The only stockist in South Africa is Skins Cosmetics in Sandton, Johannesburg and luckily my youngest "Kiddiewink" was nearby and managed to get hold of one for me. Armed with this "Skin Saving" cream my skin behaved beautifully, that's due to this product being packed full of super active natural ingredients:
 Grape Seed Oil (anti-oxidant and nourishing)
Olive Squalane (moisturising but non oily)
Shea Butter (super moisturising and softening)
Vinolevure (moisturising and deeply strengthening)
Polyphenols (anti-oxidant and anti-wrinkle)
The fast-absorbing buttery, yet lightweight texture restores and comforts the skin quickly without leaving a greasy finish.
Can be used over any serums and can be applied morning and evening.
Unfortunately this isn't a cream that I envisage my skin would need too often here in SA,as it is a rich and nourishing cream that soothes, repairs and protects very dry and dehydrated skin, but I'm sure it will be brought out in times of need.
And as with all Caudalie products, no parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, mineral oils or animal-derived ingredients are used. Dermatologically tested. 
What makes this product an ideal travel companion in colder climes is the fact that it helps to restore that all important hydrolipidic layer and strengthen the skin's barrier function to lock in moisture and restore long-lasting hydration and I cannot recommend this product highly enough...


Caudalie
Vinosource
Intense Moisture Rescue Cream
40ml


R
Approx R585
Yet again Skins Cosmetics website is down and I can't give you an accurate
price


£
23


26


$
39







No comments:

Post a Comment