2 August 2019

FRIDAY FOLLOW-UP {AUGUST 2019}

Several weeks ago I posted a review on the Avéne PhysioLift Eyes and I mentioned that 
the product barely lasted 2 months and then it stopped pumping and after numerous attempt to try and unblock the nozzle I decided that it wasn't a faulty nozzle but rather
the container was empty.


To read that Review , as you will read I was rather disappointed on several counts with this product and Avéne is brand that I rarely ever find fault with.

However this eye product didn't impress me and the cherry on the top was the fact that it finished so quickly and I can assure you that I adopt the "Less is More" approach when it comes to skincare.



Several days later I decide to break open the packaging, which was really hard to do, on order to investigate if the container was indeed empty or not and guess what it wasn't empty, in fact far from it had plenty more applications in there.

I continued to use for a week or so and then I decided that the product was too exposed to bacteria etc. and I disposed of it.
Under normal circumstances I would have taken the product back to the place I purchased,but as this was a PR gift I didn't bother.

*So as a follow on to my original review, the product would normally last way longer than 2 months, however my views on the performance of the product haven't changed*




No comments:

Post a Comment