18 August 2019

CLARINS WONDER PERFECT MASCARA 4D REVIEW

My first job, when I landed here in South Africa back in 1983, was with the relatively then unknown French brand Clarins, and having worked for them for several years I can't help but have a beauty soft spot for this brand, but Oh My! how its changed since then.

Back in the day they didn't have a make-up collection, they were very salon focused
and let me tell you as permanent travelling Promotional Consultant it was hard work convincing customers of the virtues of this wonderful brand.

After many years of personal use I now enjoy reviewing many of their products in order to let you know whether they're worth a purchase or not and to be honest I don't think I've ever given a Clarins product a bad review.

The latest mascara addition to their make-up line up is their 
WONDER PERFECT MASCARA 4D
I have to say, the 4D in its name grabbed my attention and I was curious as to what
 Clarins had to offer with this product.

This really is a do-it-all, all-in-one mascara that curls, defines, lengthens and volumizes for that bold wide-eyed look, hence the 4D name.

The intense carbon-black mineral pigments give a long wearing colour whilst the inclusion of filmogenic Rose Wax ensures a long lasting hold. 

Clarins exclusive Lash Boosting Complex protects and promotes visibly thicker, longer-looking lashes even after you remove your mascara, however I can't comment on this, as it will only be noticeable over time.



The design of the precision sleek brush makes sure that no lash goes uncoated, which is soo important for those of us with sparse lashes.The wand is comfortable (a must for me)
 and lightweight in the hand.

After the first coat of mascara I was hooked, its buildable, doesn't flake or smudge
however being a moist/wet kinda mascara and considering the curl and length it gives I did 
need to do a little cleaning up afterwards but it's worth it for the overall look and finish.



CLARINS
WONDER PERFECT
MASCARA 4D 

8ml


Available in 2 Shades
01 Perfect Black
02 Perfect Brown
R

360

£

22



29


$
28




No comments:

Post a Comment