4 August 2019

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {AUGUST 2019}

As you will see this months "Currently Under Review" post is a busy one and is rather heavy with make-up items, there's also a nail product from the 
Doyenne of "Hands & Feet" in London and it also includes an expensive 
hairdryer purchase.




I have been kindly sent 3 make-up items (of my choice) from Sorbet,
so I'm excited to put to use their GET LIPPY Lipstick, WAY-OUT LASHES Mascara 
and their SHIMMER & GLOW Shimmer Bronzer, 
so check back to find out what I have to say.

*NOW POSTED*


WAY-OUT LASHES REVIEW
GET LIPPY REVIEW


SHIMMER & GLOW BRONZER REVIEW

~~~~~~



This will be the 2nd mascara under review this month and I'm excited to
try the latest mascara launch from Clarins with their WONDER PERFECT MASCARA 4D.
I don't think any other mascara offers a 4 Dimensional effect for lashes, so this will be interesting and I look forward to reporting back to you as to whether it really does make a difference or not.

*NOW POSTED*

To read my full review

~~~~~~






I seem to always be on an never ending mission to find and try either new 
Mascaras or new concealers and this month I've already included 2 mascaras and the concealer will be a new one in the form of the 
L'Oréal Infallable More Than Concealer 
which promises to do it all – conceal, correct, brighten, highlight and contour. 
I have high expectations for this concealer, as I'm a huge fan of their 
Infallible 24h Fresh Wear Foundation

*NOW POSTED*

To read my full review



~~~~~~



I had never heard of Margaret Dabbs nail products until earlier this year when my BFF
in the UK raved about several of her products.
"The exclusive range of Margaret Dabbs products offers the perfect fusion of medical and beauty for your hands, feet and legs all combining to create luxurious, highly effective beautifying products".
Knowing that we cannot get here in South Africa, she kindly sent me over her favourite
Margaret Dabbs product the Nail & Cuticle Serum.
Obviously this review will only be posted in a couple of months once I've put the serum to
a good test (I just hope it lasts that long).

*NOW POSTED*

To read my Quickie review


~~~~~~




This beauty item has been on my "Wish List" for sometime now, alas the price had always
kept it there.
The Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer was by no means an impulse purchase, as I've researched 
it long and hard before taking the plunge.
After much price checking, both here and overseas, for once South Africa came out 
the cheapest due to a  15% discount from RETAILBOX , which they still have.
(A full review covering 2 blog posts will be up during August)

*NOW POSTED*

To read my full review


Let me know if you have already tried any of the products above as I would love to know your thoughts and opinions.






5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you have to say on the L'Oreal concealer, as I ALMOST bought it at Dischem last week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yes I think just hold on, as you may want to hear what I have to say....

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to the Sobert Shimmer Bronzer review.

    Lungi | ByLungi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, all of the 3 Sorbet make-up reviews will be posted this week.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete