11 August 2019

SORBET SHIMMER AND GLOW SHIMMER BRONZER {REVIEW}

Today is the final product review of my "Sorbet Week" here on Beauty Shout box and it's on their 
Shimmer & Glow Bronzer. 
wouldn't normally chose a bronzer over a blusher, but my all time fave bronzer from 
Autograph by Marks & Spencer  had hit pan and I was needing a replacement.




They have 2 Bronzing compacts on offer BRONZED BROWN and JUST PEACHY and I went for the 
later shade option.
I have been impressed with the packaging of all 3 products that I have reviewed, as they do have a more, up market quality feel and the Bronzer compact with a mirror is the same.


 Bronzers are an instant pick me up for any skin, as the Illuminating particles shimmer and shine to give you a radiance and glow and this one does that particularly well.
The colour pay off on the skin is good and the Sorbet Baked Powder Technology gives a luxurious finish.
The Pearl particles help to capture  the light and create a soft glow, which is always flattering for all, but especially to us "Oldies".



 Always fascinated by the striping on any blusher or bronzer this particular one from Sorbet is beautifully done. Sorbets gentle combination of minerals and corn starch baked in a unique way achieve the glistening striped pattern.

Just sweep across the cheekbones, temples and nose in fact any where the sun would naturally hit the face and as an added bonus this particular bronzer can be used as an eyeshadow making this 2in1 product handy to have.

Over this past week I have reviewed 3 Sorbet make-up items and since my disastrous intro to the Sorbet make-up collection last year, with their foundation ,I've become somewhat of a convert, especially when it comes to the affordable price point, like the Less 30% Clicks currently have running, I would without hesitation recommend all of these
3 core make-up products. as they that can all be picked up for a grand total of
R350 and that's what I call a 
"Make-Up Steal"

To catch up on my previous Sorbet reviews:





SORBET 
SHIMMER AND GLOW 
SHIMMER BRONZER
14g



R
199
Now
140


(Currently on a 30% off promo on SORBET Make-up at Clicks till the 21st August 2019)






No comments:

Post a Comment