8 August 2019

SORBET GET LIPPY MOISTURISING LIP COLOUR {REVIEW}

I was initially drawn to this product because of its name, as LIPPY is a term
 I use all the time, 
so I just had to put this Sorbet GET LIPPY Lipstick to the test.





GET LIPPY Moisturising Lip Colour comes in 12 shades, 
which isn't a huge selection, 
but I was immediately drawn to my perfect shade - TRUE.
Sorbet also offer Matte Kisses Lipstick (6 Matte shades)
GET LIPPY is a beautiful, easy to wear, natural looking soft pink that I'm 
loving and it's one of those shades that will always find a place in
 my Lipstick wardrobe.


The first thing you will notice about the formula of this lipstick is how easily
 it glides over the lips and considering it's a moisturising lip colour its
 surprisingly long wearing.
 Both nourishing and moisturising this formula contains coconut, lanolin, sun protection additives and anti-oxidant vitamin E to fight harmful free radicals.

This is now my 2nd Sorbet review this week and the final one will be up on
 Sunday and considering my "not so good" review of the
 Face First Ant-Ageing Foundation last year my faith has been restored
 in this brand, 
as so far we have 2 out of 2 Winners...




SORBET 
GET LIPPY 
MOISTURISING LIP COLOUR
4.5g 


R
139.99
now
98.00


(Currently on a 30% off promo on 
SORBET Make-up at 
Clicks till the 21st August 2019)



No comments:

Post a Comment