27 August 2019

MY TOP 3 BODY SCRUBS {AUGUST 2019}


We all know by now, or we should, that exfoliation for the face is a vital component
of any good anti-ageing skincare regime and its been a weekly step in my routine since I was in my early 20's.
The same applies for the body and to be blunt:
 "Who wants to see a relatively youthful face on an aged looking body".

Whilst I'm not so diligent with my body scrubs I do use one every couple of weeks
and this is an area I want to improve on and make it a weekly inclusion, as I just love the way they make your skin feel.
After a good body exfoliation/scrub/polisher your skin feels so clean, soft, refreshed, invigorated and above all very smooth.

I thought I would share with you my Top 3 products that I swear by.
My preference has always been a scrub that is quite granular in formula, so they slough off those dead cells really effectively and that's why I adore using the 3 below and have re-purchased many, many times...

As always I will leave the Pink Links below, so you can read my original thoughts and opinions, which I do advise , so you get all the important product info. 
*N.B. Prices may have changed since I wrote the original review*


1.

CLARINS
Tonic 
Body Polisher


I reviewed this product way back and its been in my collection of Body scrubs ever since.
After use it leaves you with that feeling that you've just been to a wonderful Spa.

Packed with Essential Oils that not only promote a feeling of well being, 
as they smell amazing, but more importantly help to both respect the 
natural hydrolipidic film and nourish our skin post exfoliation.
The granules in this polisher are made up of a mixture of Sugar and Salt crystals
 from the Camargue region in the South of France.
This mixture is what eliminates those dead cells, whilst deep cleansing the skin 
to reveal a smoother, brighter and more toned skin.

Sadly it doesn't fall into every ones beauty budget, as it is on the pricey side, but one to consider adding to your "Wish List" for a wonderful Spa like experience.






2.

CAUDALIE
Crushed Cabernet Scrub


This product had been on my "Wish List" for a couple of years and finally I got my
hands on one at the beginning of this year and it was well worth the wait.

As I said earlier I want my body scrubs to give a good invigorating exfoliation and the brown sugar and crushed grapes seeds do just that, however if you prefer the more gentle approach then just mix with more water to soften the exfoliation effect
Enriched with crushed grape-seeds and 6 essential oils, this natural body exfoliator 
leaves the skin smooth, soft and nourished.
In many aspects this Caudalie scrub is very similar to the Clarins, so you can see the type of scrub that I gravitate towards, which may not be for everyone.





3.

RAIN
Biologie
Manketti + Starflower
 Body Scrub

This body scrub has been a constant in my beauty life since I first reviewed it 
back in 2013.

The Manketti & Starflower Body Scrub with Wild Harvested Mongogo Nut Oil, Jasmine and Cedarwood not only smells divine, but with the exfoliating Poppy seeds suspended in the
various beneficial oils makes for a super exfoliating product.
 Again this product is very similar to the previous two, but this one comes with a more affordable pricing.




Let me know in the comments below if you also love any of the above.







No comments:

Post a Comment