6 August 2019

SORBET WAY-OUT LASHES MASCARA {REVIEW}

SORBET reached out to me recently and asked if they could send me some of their make-up products to try and I have to admit I was rather surprised, as the only product that I have  previously tried from their make-up collection was their rather forgettable 
and way overpriced

(I believe this foundation ,that originally retailed for R299, is now retailer for R145
so I'm guessing that they have re structured their pricing to be more affordable 
and as I pointed out in my original review above this local foundation price was on a par with some international brands pricing.)

 Sadly this foundation even made it onto my My Top 5 Most Disliked Products 2018, post,
so let's put that aside and see what their 
SORBET WAY-OUT LASHES MASCARA
 has to offer.



They have a couple of mascara options depending on your lash needs, but I opted for the Lengthening + Defining mascara.
One of my many criteria for a good mascara is the packaging, as it has to feel weighty, yet nicely balanced in my hand, if it feels light weight or awkward, then it's on the back foot immediately. However I'm glad to report that this passes those initial tests, as it feels quality and not clumsy to apply.

The brush is also a vital component of a mascara and again this passes with flying colours, as the slim silicone brush is super easy to control and you're able to coat individual lashes easily, to easily achieve definition and separate, especially on this lower and outer corner lashes.

The formula is lightweight and long wearing with fibres to give you wide-eyed, leggy lash look, which I love. The carbon black pigments give a jet black finish and it contains vitamin E and natural waxes for conditioning.
It's buildable and after a few coats I found my lashes to look quite defined and definitely lengthened.I also didn't experience any smudging or flaking and it was easy to remove with my usual make-up remover.

I recently compiled My Top 5 Mascaras and to be honest if my list had been My Top 10 
then this mascara would have been included.

After a rather disappointing introduction to the Sorbet make-up range, I would without hesitation recommend this mascara and especially at the current special offer price below...It's a winner!


I will also be posting my "take" on a couple of other Sorbet make-up items this week,
so be sure to check back in on Thursday and Sunday.


SORBET 
WAY-OUT LASHES 
MASCARA

9ml


R
149.95
now
105.00

(Currently on a 30% off promo on SORBET Make-up at Clicks till the 21st August 2019)






No comments:

Post a Comment