28 January 2021

SUSANNE KAUFMANN BODY LOTION REVIEW

I was first introduced to Susanne Kaufmann products back in
 May 2018 via a Skins Cosmetics Beauty Box.
Having never heard of her or her brand my research revealed that she
is the founder of the Austrian Organic niche skin and body care line
of the same name.
Formulated for targeted results, each product is packed with organic,
 energy-rich oils and locally sourced active plant ingredients - 
including Chamomile, Sage and St. John’s Wort, recognized for their 
nourishing, regenerative effects.

I reviewed the Susanne Kaufmann Moisturising Mask and it was without doubt
an extremely effective deeply replenishing and intensely moisturising mask.


I recently had the opportunity to try another of her products via the 
2020 Skins Cosmetics Box.
(Watch out as I have a Give-Away of this box happening very soon)

The Susanne Kaufmann Body Lotion, 
as is the rest of the range, a very 
simply packaged product and it certainly gives you that feeling of a
 clean, pure organic product.



The active Key ingredient list for the Body Lotion could be taken from a
 fine Tea menu, as it contains:

Chamomile
Chamomile has an anti-inflammatory, skin-refining, and antiseptic effect.
 It also improves cell renewal.

Honey
Contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids and micronutrients like zinc
 which fight free radicals.

Poppy
Contains polyunsaturated fatty acids which provides rich care.

Sage
Sage has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and balancing properties.


The light lotion pampers the skin and leaves it feeling velvety soft 
and was especially suited to the hot humid climate of Durban
Honey and plant-based hyaluronic acids lastingly nourish the skin. 
Formulated for all skin types it has a very soft delicate 
"hardly there" fragrance.
This light lotion preserves the moisture balance of the skin and 
is absorbed quickly.

Susanne Kaufman products are Free From :
Parabens
Paraffin
Sulphates
Silicones
Cruelty Free
and made in Austria

Whilst I have enjoyed using the generous 50ml size and a little of the 
product goes a long way, I wouldn't purchase, not because the product
under performed/delivered, to the contrary, I personally cannot justify
 such a "big" spend on my body, on my face YES, but I'm not at that point 
yet for my body and at my age I doubt I ever will be, but don't let
that put you off, as it is a good body lotion



SUSANNE KAUFMANN
BODY LOTION
100/250mls


R
760/1300


£
32/-



$
46/-



Available in South Africa exclusively at



No comments:

Post a Comment