24 January 2021

MY TOP 10 HAIR & BODY PRODUCTS PART 1 {2020}

My annual Top Hair & Beauty Products list for 2020 has had to increase 
from six in 2019 to ten for 2020 and I don't think it will be long before I have 
to split these into two separate categories.

These products are in no particular order and are the best hair & body products 
that I have tried and tested in 2020. I have decided to run this post over 
2 parts again (part 2 will be up on Tuesday 26/1/21) as I did with 
My Top 12 Skincare products of 2020, which you can catch up with 
by clicking on the Pink Links below

I will also link my Top 6 Make-up Products 2020 Here
and the not so good of 2020
My Top 3 Disappointing Products 2020 Here




JO MALONE LONDON
WOOD SAGE & SEA SALT
COLOGNE 

Having struggled to find Jo Malone fragrances that I really connect with, 
and love enough to buy, 2020 saw me fall in love with their popular
Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne.
I'm already a fan of the Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne, so I'm happy
to add this to my JML collection, which at the moment only consists
of two and considering the size of the Jo Malone fragrance offering is
not very many.
I have to have a love affair with my fragrances, so who knows maybe
2021 will add another "love" to my fragrance wardrobe.


 

 




1.

MAVALA
MAVADRY SPRAY

This is a product that I regret not having discovered years back, as it would 
have saved my nails and my patience on so many occasions.
This Quick Dry nail spray works brilliantly when you want to dry your
 freshly painted nails in double quick time.
I was a little concerned initially as to how long the spray can would last, 
as it is a rather pricey indulgence, but I'm glad to say that my 1st can seems
 to be keeping up with the pace at which I paint my nails, so the cost per use
 isn't very high and that's always a good sign.





2.

RITUALS
RITUAL OF AYURVEDA
FOAM BATH


Sadly not available in South Africa RITUALS has a great collection
of pamper and holistic well being products that hail from the Netherlands.
Actually it's a good thing that they're not available in SA, as they would 
be taking all my money, as I cannot rave enough about these products, 
so on your next trip overseas (whenever that will be) treat yourself to 
something, as you will not be disappointed.
The RITUAL OF AYURVEDA is my personal favourite and the link below
 will take you to my review on several of the products from this range and
whilst I adore them all, the Foam Bath is one of my absolute faves of all time.
Not knowing when I can replenish my stock of any of the products
I am conserving my last couple of uses...



NATUR VITAL
HAIR S.O.S
FORTIFYING MASK
DAMAGED HAIR


My 2019 Top Hair & Body Products list also included a shampoo from the 
same brand and range. Natur Vital have an extensive collection
of hair care products for hair loss/thinning hair and like it or not our
hair does thin with age.
I have been using the usual trio of hair products i.e. Shampoo,Conditioner
and Hair Mask for most of 2019 and I am loving this range and having always
 been one to invest in the more expensive Professional Salon brands 
my budget is loving it to.
I find the mask to deeply nourish and condition without overloading
the hair with product and the size of the tub makes this very cost effective.
The Natur Vital have an extensive hair care product range and is well
worth further investigation whether it be for colour treated hair, dandruff
prone, sensitive scalps or Vegan options Natur Vital seems to have all
bases covered.








CETAPHIL
SUN SPF 50+
LOTION

This has been a newish discovery for me, but that being said its
been a big hit with all the family this summer.
We have had no sunburn whatsoever and it works just as well
on the face as it does on the body.
It does exactly what it says on the packaging and
the price again is good and a little covers well and it has been our
go to sun protection.




As always let me know if you have tried any of my fave Hair & Body products
in the comments section below and don't forget and Part 2 will be posted 
on Tuesday 26th Jan.






No comments:

Post a Comment