26 January 2021

MY TOP 10 HAIR & BODY PRODUCTS PART 2 {2020}

As promised here is the 2nd part of my
 My Top 10 Hair & Body Products of 2020
In case you missed out on Part 1 click here
or my other Top posts of 2020 then click on the Pink Links to catch up
My Top 12 Skincare products of 2020
Part 1 here Part 2 here
My Top 6 Make-up Products 2020 here
and the not so good of 2020
My Top 3 Disappointing Products 2020 here




I'm opening part 2 with one of my most expensive beauty purchase ever
and that's the Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer
I actually bought this at a special price (thankfully) towards the end of 2019 
and I purposely didn't include it in my 2019 fave list, as I thought it was
 only fair to give the hairdryer a longer trial period and include it into 
my 2020 Top 10 Hair & Body Products 2020 list if deserving.
I highly recommend that you read my rather lengthy review for my
personal story as to why I invested (and an investment it certainly is) 
in the Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer.
Read my full review here

I have been using this hairdryer for well over a year now and
personally I wouldn't be without, it's super quick and easy to use 
and drying my hair is no longer a lengthy tedious chore, as it's truly dry
 within 5-10 mins and in turn that has cut down the heat exposure on my 
hair drastically and thats exactly what I was looking for from my hairdryer,
so it NOW deserves to be included in this years list.

~~~~~~

2020 was a year where I had time to focus more on using treatments
on my hair, more so than in previous years, and these next two products
have really made a difference and have  both
proved to be a useful additions to my haircare collection.




Inoar Résistance Lotus Flower Oil 
strengthens, repairs, realigns, reduces frizz, and restores hair health & shine
and a little applied in the palms of your hands goes such a long way, so don't
be under the impression(as I initially was) that 7mls won't last too long
as it does and offers great value for money
To find out more details, as to why it's made my list click here


Also from the same haircare brand the
INOAR Résistance Lotus Super Ampoule
The contents of which promise to 
strengthen, moisturise & nourish the hair in 3 minutes.
This intense "HOME" ampoule treatment is flexible regarding use,
as you can also add a couple of drops into your regular conditioner 
or hair mask.
Considering the ease of use, the effectiveness and the price of the ampoule
 this certainly gives you a very cost effective salon result all in the
comfort of your own home.
To read more about this Hair Ampoule click here

~~~~~~


Who would have thought that 2020 would have been the year of the 
Hand Sanitiser, but it has and it doesn't look like we will be saying
goodbye to it anytime soon, but rather it seems to be a permanent fixture in
our lives or should I say bags, cars and homes.
I've always been a user of Hand Sanitisers, but not to the extent I have 
during 2020 and whilst I have 2 favourites the one is way more affordable
than the other.



The
INOAR Hydrating Hand Sanitizer Gel
stood out above the other affordable options that I tried over the year. 
It contains 70% alcohol ensuring that 99,9% of bacteria, viruses and germs 
are immediately eliminated.
I have recommended this product to so many people and the feedback 
has all been the same:
Non drying
 Non sticky
Non drying, 
Leaves your skin feeling moisturized and soft,
Offers good value for money.
This particular hand sanitizer can be found dotted around my house and in
my car and by the way this one was Clean "Hands Down" the most liked
 by the family.
To read my Quickie Product Review (QPR)


The L'Occitane Verbena Clean Hands Gel
it a more expensive option and therefore has pride and place in my 
handbag and rightly so, as Verbena is one of my fave fragrances.
Being a 65ml size it easily fits into my bag and has a quick and easy to open
 flip lid and I found it not also to be non drying and non sticky, but it smells amazing and brightens any day.
To read my QPR click here



I would love to hear, in the comments section below, any of your views 
on these products.




 



No comments:

Post a Comment