7 January 2021

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {NOVEMBER & DECEMBER 2020}

Todays Monthly Favourites post could be viewed as either my 
first of 2021 or my last of 2020, as I'm giving you the run down of the beauty
products I liked and highly rated during November & December.

I would estimate that 90% of the products I try out have been
purchased be me and even if a product was a PR Gift you can be assured 
that my opinions and views on a product will always be 
honest and truthful and nothing will change going forward.

I have a good assortment of products that I thoroughly enjoyed
over the past two months ranging from skincare, fragrance, haircare 
and even a product for the nails and needless to say that if they have made 
it onto my monthly favourites list then they're all worthy of a re-purchase.

Don't forget that I have my annual "Top" series of posts coming out later this
month and those lists are not to be missed, especially if you are looking
for tried, tested and highly recommended beauty products.


1.
JO MALONE 
LONDON
WOOD SAGE AND SEA SALT
COLOGNE


I was very slow to the party with this JO MALONE offering, as its been around 
since 2014, HELLO and I only discovered my love for it at the end of 2020 and
 sadly that has been my loss.
I just adore the complex ingredients, which
 include ambrette seed, sea salt and sage, along with red algae and grapefruit.
Wood Sage & Sea Salt is a lighterCitrus/Woody/Aromatic fragrance 
and is a perfect, easy wearing daily summer fragrance.
To read my full review Click Here
.


2.
ZELENS
TRANSFORMER
INSTANT RENEWAL MASK

This was a great skincare find (albeit an expensive one) and it came about 
from me first trying a sample of this anti-aging mask that was developed 
by Dr. Marko Lens for his tailor-made "Red Carpet" facials,
 so I was expecting something special from this mask and it certainly 
didn't disappoint, far from it, as it exceeded
all my expectations and coming from me that's quite some praise...
To read my full review Click Here
 
3.
HUXLEY
SECRET OF SAHARA
GLOW AWAKENING CREAM

Huxley is the first Korean skincare brand that I have ever tried any product from
and by my own admission I have and always will be a lover of European skincare, especially the French brands.
That being said I'm open to sailing into new skin care waters and Korean
Beauty has lots to offer, so this is me dipping my toe in...
And again I wan't disappointed and it became my go to, easy daily 
moisturiser for several months and a re-purchase is on the cards.
To read my full review Click Here



4.
MAVALA
MAVADRY
SPRAY

Again I was very slow to discover this and dare I say it again...
 it was my loss. This Quick Dry nail spray has been an absolute winner
for me, as I no longer have smudged nails.
For me this product is now a "Must Have" and I don't know how I
have persevered for so long without it.
To read my full review Click Here




5.
INOAR
LOTUS FLOWER OIL

It may seem like a small bottle, but don't be fooled, as this tiny 
divine smelling package
packs a powerful punch of all round hair goodness.
The Lotus Flower is composed of plant ingredients that penetrate deep 
into the hair fibre and gives back its natural moisture. 
It strengthens, repairs, realigns, reduces frizz, and restores hair health & shine.
I've also come to realise that a little of this product really does go a long way
and offers great value for money and cannot recommend highly enough.
To read my full review Click Here





Please do let me know in the comments below if any of the above products
 are your favourites also...







No comments:

Post a Comment