31 January 2021

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {FEBRUARY 2021}

I'm struggling with the fact that it's February the 1st tomorrow,
how did that happen and so quickly?
As always I have some exciting products to review over the coming
month and months.



PATYKA is a brand that I have heard of but have never tried, so
I'm keen to try out their
PATYKA Double Action Smoothing Scrub
As you are aware I'm a great believer in exfoliation, so this product
excites me.

*Review Now Posted*



This month I will be testing out the 
ELEMIS Pro Collagen Revive Eye Mask
I'm glad to re-introduce an eye mask into to my routine, 
especially as my last ELEMIS eye mask was stolen.
ELEMIS products will continue to feature on my blog due to me
receiving that wonderful 
ELEMIS PRO COLLAGEN STARS OF THE SHOW GIFT SET
as a Christmas gift and if you missed that post, as to what the set 
contained you can catch up here

*Review Now Posted*



Being slightly obsessed with all things "Lip Care" related I was kindly sent
Burts Bees Mango Moisturising Lip Balm
to try and obviously I accepted the offer of this PR package and its all
ready to be fully tested.

*Review Now Posted*



I'm continuing with my review on the hair products that I got in my
KERASTASE GENESIS GIFT BOX 2020
with the 3rd product 
KERASTASE Genesis Défense Thermique
It's a Leave-In Anti-hair fall fortifying blow dry fluid and having used 
their Nutritive Nectar Thermique for many years I'm keen to
try this variant.

*Review Now Posted*



In order not to miss out on my upcoming reviews be sure to follow me
 via the Bloglovin  + icon in the right hand column.





No comments:

Post a Comment