19 January 2021

MY TOP 12 SKINCARE PRODUCTS 2020 {PART 2}

Here is Part 2 of 
My Top 12 Skincare Products of 2020
For this post I have literally taken my favourite 12 skincare products 
that I have tried and tested during 2020 and they're ones that I 
highly, highly recommend if you are looking for skincare recommendations.

Every year the selection of my fave products varies tremendously, however
 during 2020 my choices have been fairly well balanced, as I seem to have
a good mix of cleansing products/exfoliators/face masks/moisturisers 
and eye products. 
If you missed my Part 1 of my Top 12 Skincare Products of 2020
then you can catch up Here

For my full reviews on all of these products just click on the 
Pink Links below




 



1.

BIODERMA 
SENSIBIO H20
MAKE-UP REMOVING
MICELLE SOLUTION




By my own admission I've had a couple of regrets in 2020
re certain products that I wished I had tried earlier
and the BIODERMA Micelle Water was one of them. 
This pioneer product in terms of Micellar Waters, celebrated its 25th Birthday
 in 2020 and that's how long it has taken me to give this now iconic beauty 
product a try and it has been my loss.
I have found myself reaching for this one, more often than any other 
I have used, as it's so easy to pick up and cleanse my skin in the morning 
and again as a first cleanse in the evening.
This is a must have product in your beauty routine, as it truly outshines
or should I say Out Cleanses the rest.


2.

OSKIA
RENAISSANCE 
CLEANSING GEL



I've never been one to get too hyped up about those "Hyped Up" beauty 
products, as often the product reviews and endorsements are paid 
for and sometimes 
are not a true reflection of the product. However this is not the case with the
 Cleansing Gel from the UK brand OSKIA.
Formulated to purify, revitalise and strengthen the skin, 
the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel is a unique illuminating gel-to-oil facial cleanser, 
that works effortlessly to remove makeup and impurities and can
 be used on all skin types.
If you are a fan of gel cleansers then you will no doubt enjoy the OSKIA Renaissance Cleansing Gel, as it's a hard working cleanser that just gets on 
with the job at hand, without leaving your skin feeling or looking like its 
had a workout and I'm now officially a FAN...





1.

SVR
VITAMIN C ANTI-OXIDANT
FOAM MASQUE


Being the first product that I'm trying from the French skincare brand SVR
was a peeling treatment and it got me excited.
This micro-peeling creamy foam is a cocktail of wonderful active ingredients 
to awaken any dull, tired skin and boost the skins radiance. 
I have been reaching for this foaming beauty every time, as it
delivers on all that it claims.
It's quick, pleasurable to use and leaves the skin looking brighter, smoother
and comfortable, which isn't always the case post exfoliation.
So if you are looking to change up your exfoliating product, with the
emphasis on radiance then this is one, without doubt, to consider.


2.

EXUVIANCE
TRIPLE MICRODERMABRASION
FACE POLISH


*During 2020 this product had a packaging/name & formulation overhaul
and whilst this is the older version on the product, I am hoping to
try the new formulation this year and then write my review on the newer one,
but for now this version was one of my top 12 "faves" 2020.
 I am assured that the product remains very similar, just more effective*

As you should all know by now exfoliation is a key product to a good, 
effective anti-ageing skincare routine.
This was another 1st for me in 2020 and this product came highly recommended
by Tori from KissBlush&Tell.
EXUVIANCE hails from the US and their 
Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish is a completely 
innovative exfoliator that masters a triple-action approach 
to skin transformation in a single yet powerful treatment. 
It contains a unique blend of physical, chemical and enzyme rejuvenators. 
Again highly recommend if you want to take home exfoliation up a notch.



LUMENE
NORDIC HYDRA
24H MOISTURIZER




LUMENE is a Finnish brand and having only ever used 3 of their
products I find myself including 2 on my Top 12 list and unfortunately
the third appeared on my Top 3 Disappointing list To view that list
However thats not deterred me from hopefully using and reviewing more
 products in the future.
I have completed fallen in love with this cream that
absolutely delivers on all it promises and I would go as far to say that this
super hydrating moisturiser is one of, if not, the best hydrating products 
I have ever tried and it's been a real bonus in 
my skincare regime and my skin has responded well to it.



HUXLEY
SECRET OF SAHARA
GLOW AWAKENING CREAM



This was another brand/product that Tori from KissBlush&Tell raved about
and my 1st Korean skincare product to try, yes I was late to the Korean 
Beauty party also...
The Secret Sahara range has been formulated to be rich in antioxidants that moisturise and brighten dull, lack lustre, stressed skins, whilst offering 
protection from pollution and the 
Glow Awakening Cream appears to be the star of the show.

Truthfully this cream didn't WoW me on the glow factor front as much as
 I thought it would, but it does give the skin a dewy appearance which I liked.
I've thoroughly enjoyed applying it as part of my morning routine, as it's just
 one of those comfortable, reliable, all round everyday, well priced moisturisers
 and as my first K Beauty product, I'm happy I dipped my toe 
into the Korean waters and I think I may be dipping more toes into the water.
I would, without hesitation recommend this cream and re-purchase 
it again myself...


I do hope that you have enjoyed a look back at my 
Top 12 Skincare Products of 2020 and that this steers you into the right
direction, especially if you are looking to purchase some new skin products.

Let me know in the comments below if I have included any of your
personal favourite products.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment