18 September 2012

YANKEE CANDLES YEA!





I am so excited to write about these next products....Every time I go overseas my suitcase never returns without some of the Yankee Candle products squashed and squeezed into the "nooks and crannies" of my luggage!


The Yankee Candle Company is the largest U.S. manufacturer of scented candles and was established in 1969.. The company is located in South Deerfield, Massachusetts and has over 1200 outlets around the US.



So you can imagine my absolute delight when I recently went to a local shopping centre and this is what I saw as I pass "Mobelli" an upmarket outdoor furniture shop.






My stilletto's have never performed such a quick, controlled 180 degree turn before, it was like seeing a long lost friend....
but in my haste to get to the wall units crammed with all their goodies, I tripped through the door. 
I could sense that I was quickly loosing control of my "Kurt Geigers" but luckily with the help of some garden furniture on display, I didn't actually go down! 
Albeit my entrance was rather "un" lady like and looked more like a rush for a 5 minute special in a discount store! but I wasn't worried as "Yankee" was just a few feet away....
The Yankee Candle Company markets an array of products, including candles of various scents and sizes, scented wax tarts, candle accessories, votive candles (Samplers), votive candle holders, tart warmers, jar toppers (for use with the Housewarmer line of candles), reed diffusers, Pot Pourri's, Electric Home Fragrance units (scented wall plug-ins), car scents, room sprays, Good Air products, and more.


Jar Candles R145,R250 & R299,Pot Pourri R150,Room Spray R120,Votive R35

What is the attraction of these Home products you may be wondering...
Well! its simple, they have a choice of over 200 fragrances...and the fragrance is authentic and true to life, of a good quality & fragrant your room beautifully....and as an added bonus the prices are good!

How can anyone resist trying some of these :
                                                               

Clean Cotton

French Vanilla
Fresh Cut Roses
Fluffy Towels
Mango Peach Salsa
Pink Sands
  Beech Walk

                                                                      

Tarts Wax Melts R30..The burner is R45

The "Tarts" are one of my "Must Haves" as they are placed on the top of the burner and the heat from the tea light candle melts the tart slowly releasing its fragrance...
Upon cooling it hardens until you are ready to re light. 
They last for such a long time and the above makes a lovely gift for under R100.
My personal favourite Tarts are Mango Peach Salsa,French Vanilla,Fresh Cut Roses & of course the Strawberry Buttercream.

A limited range of Yankee Candle products are available only at the following Mobelli branches and John the manager and his team at the Durban branch are very helpful and will arrange to send to all parts of SA  :

Shop 112 The Crescent Shopping Umhlanga Ridge, 
Durban 031 566 5996

92 Regent Road Sea Point, 
Cape Town 021 434 2280

For Yankee Candles full range visit

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete