2 August 2013

RAIN BIOLOGIE WINTER THERAPY BATH SOAK {REVIEW}

September can't come soon enough for me, not because I'm going overseas, its not even my birthday month, but it is the month that "rain" opens its first store in Kzn and I can't wait.


R95

I have written several reviews on various "rain" products over this past year and so far, I have not been in the slightest bit disappointed with any products from this natural African inspired beauty range.

My latest "try" was the Biologie Winter Therapy Bath Soak.
Forget any ideas about lying back and relaxing in a floral fragranced bubble bath,
but rather imagine soaking in a hot bath and inhaling the invigorating therapeutic essential oils of Tea Tree, Rosemary, Camphor and Wintergreen, which instantly offer relief to the symptoms of colds, flu, blocked nasal passages, aching limbs and sore muscles.

I have already put this product to the" family" test, as my hubby and one of my "Kiddiewinks"  have had colds over this past week. 
Don't skimp on the amount of powder you use in your bath otherwise you won't get the full effect of the head clearing, yet comforting aromas that fill your bathroom. 

Verdict
 A "must have" winter standby to help ease the families flu symptoms.
Sniff, sniff I actually feel like I may be coming down with a cold myself..I think I need some Winter Therapy and an early night!

If you would like to read more posts on Rain products
 click on the links below


2 comments: