12 January 2013

FRIDAY FINDS

I am back with my "Friday Finds" post, well I would be if I had posted this on Friday instead of today Saturday.....despite many of the shops being depleted after the Christmas period, I managed to find the following items in my "fave" shop Con Amore.

To read a previous post on Con Amore click here





My eye was instantly drawn to these Maharaja Cushions..
I hope you can see on these photos the embellishment detail of diamante, pearls
and chains on the headgear and clothing.
They seemed to bring these cushions alive, no matter which angle you
viewed them from....




 There are three cushions in the collection
 "Man" "Woman" and "Children"
R450 each



Grey antique effect Rose Vases which make a pleasant change to displaying
your Roses in a glass vase.
R250 each




No comments:

Post a Comment